EASY WAYS TO HELP SUPPORT LANGE!!
Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Friends without Kids of their own can do these things to help us too!!! Please spread the word!
1) Shop at Vons/Safeway? Please go to www.escrip.com and click on “sign up.” Enter Group ID #500004654 or Group Name: Dorothea Lange Elementary. That’s it. Every time you shop at the 3000+ eScrip merchant locations and swipe your card, our school will receive up to 8% of the purchase amount. No longer able to use credit cards to earn the school money – see the eScrip site for more information. Check out eScript Online Mall.
2) Shop at FoodMaxx? Please take a pre-loaded S.H.A.R.E.S. card (looks like a credit card) from the table just to the left as you walk in the front door to the Main Office. Swipe the card every time you shop. It costs you nothing, and the store will automatically contribute a percentage of what you spend to our school.
3) Boxtops: Collect the little pink boxtops from all your food items (you can find them on cereal, hamburger helper, fruit treats, granola bar boxes, etc.). It’s helpful to hang a Ziploc baggie on the side of your refrigerator with a magnet clip to remember to collect them, or have your student fill up the worksheet that they get from their teacher. Return your student’s worksheet to his/her teacher as soon as it is full. Teachers should have extra worksheets on hand to replenish, or you can email PTO anytime you need extra worksheets sent to your student.
4) Shop at Target? Since 1997, Target has donated over $387 million to K–12 schools. Support our school by enrolling today. If you have a Target REDcard you can enroll and then Target donates 1% of your REDcard purchases made at Target and Target.com to Dorothea Lange. Enroll here: www.Target.com/TCOE
5) My Coke Rewards: Save the tops off Coke Products and return to the container in the front office… they earn school supplies for our school!!
6) Labels for Education: We are now collecting these! Please turn in SEPARATELY from Boxtops (in a baggie to your teacher). For more information visit http://www.labelsforeducation.com
7) Ink cartridges: We are continuing to collect used ink cartridges for rewards at Office Depot. Please drop off cartridges at the office or at the PTO box.